Wunderlich MultiPod "Modular System"
Extremely versatile and strong support with a revolutionary range of adjustment that keeps any electronic device stable and perfectly in view, even under the most extreme conditions.
This high-quality aluminum holder was originally developed in conjunction with our waterproof MediaBag. In the course of the one-year test phase, that covered more than 60,000 kilometers, we further developed the MultiPod and turned it into a unique platform for a variety of applications.
Now, we have taken the original one-piece MultiPod design and made it even more versatile by virtue of the all new modular design. With this new MultiPod, you have even more flexibility and possibilities for mounting.
Unlimited range of adjustment
- The two ball heads can be adjusted independently
- The two ball heads can be rotated through 360° and tilted to any position through 180°.
- Continuous fine adjustment using the two fixing screws.
- For additional attachment options a separate stainless-steel extension piece is available.
- The length can be adjusted by removal / insertion of the center piece
Even with a MediaBag mounted, speeds above 200 km/h (~125 mph) and/or on bumpy tracks present no problem.
- Turned and machined from high-strength aluminum alloy and refined with a hard anodized layer.
- Available in silver or black
Whether it's a navigation device or PDA (in combination with our MediaBag), a BMW GPS (satnav), any device with claw adapters, a TomTom Rider I/II, or a photo/ video camera, etc., anything can be attached to your vehicle with the MultiPod.
Can be fitted in just a few minutes, thanks to the numerous attachment options.
Check out the Universal Mount under the Related Products.
Important fitment information: If you are fitting this to a BMW K1600 GT/GTL or R1200 RT (from 2010 on) it will require an additional adapter (sold separately) that can be found under the related products.
- Adaptable to nearly any bike!