Bag Packer IIImproved material and manufacture make this bag a real highlight. Additional bag space to the assembly on the side cases with optimal protection, and weather resistant materials.
The flat panniers that are original equipment for GS models as well as the Wunderlich Extreme panniers have made it possible for this idea to be turned into reality on a professional basis.
- Expandable to a volume of 10 -15 liters by means of perimeter zipper.
- Waterproof, teflon coated CORDURA-fiber.
- Extremely strong (tensile strength of over 100 kg/~ 200 lb.) serrated hook and loop fastener. The loop strip is self-adhesive and only needs to be attached once to the pannier.
- Additional strap with Fastlock locking device runs round the panniers (the indentations on the underside keep it securely in place).
- Possible to open and close the panniers even with the top bag in place.
- Ergonomically shaped for pillion passenger's thighs.
- Can only be extended to the side so as not affect the passenger's comfort.
- Reinforced, sturdy outer walls for optimum protection of the contents and an exclusive look.
- Blue waterproof lining makes it easy to see inside the bag so that things can't disappear into the stitching.
- Waterproof zippers.
- Waterproof fabric. Tough, hard-wearing and not subject to bleaching.
- Clingy, non-slip bag underside: protects the pannier from rubbing or causing damage.
- Special 3M-strip with Velcro for secure attachment to the case
Please Note: Although the materials used in the construction of this product are waterproof, it is possible for water to penetrate the seams in prolonged exposure. It is always advisable to protect your valuables by placing them in a sealed enclosure.
This item fits the following:
- R1200 GSA (2005 - 2013)
- R1150 GS
- G650 GS (2011 - on)
- R1200 GS (2004 - 2012)
- F650 GS (2-Cyl)
- F800 GS
- F700 GS
- G650 GS Sertao
- R1200 GS-LC (2013 - 2016)
- F800 GS Adventure
- R1200 GSA-LC (2014 - on )
- F850 GS
- R1200 GS-LC (2017 - 2018)
- F750 GS
- R1250 GS
- R1250 GS Adventure
- F850 GS Adventure