Adjustable Brake Lever
Fits R1200 GS LC and R1200 GS Adventure LC
This adjustable brake lever is a vast improvement compared to the vulnerable, simple and impractical original. The lever can be adjusted for length, and together with the height adjustment allows any rider to find the best set up, whatever size boots are used. The brake lever comes with stainless steel spikes for added gripping power and a spring loaded pivot allows for the lever to pivot and not get caught on passing obstacles.
The pedal of this brake lever is smaller than the original, in true dirt bike style. Our brake enlargement will not fit this part.
- Machined from solid aluminum. Not a stamping.
- 5 adjustment length settings.
- Spring loaded folding tip.
- Precision machined spikes allows for maximum grip with boots.
- Lightweight but strong construction.
- Easy to fit.
- Anodized black.
Please Note: We recommend applying Thread Lock on the fasteners after you have fitted and adjusted the lever to assure everything stays put.
This item fits the following:
- R1200 GS-LC (2013 - on)
- R1200 GSA-LC (2014 - on )