A precisely machined extension plate that can quickly be bolted to the side stand eliminates the risk of your GS getting bogged down and tipping over.
Fits the following models:
|R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)||not for lowered suspension|
|R 1200 GS LC (2017-)|| Fits Rallye with Standard Suspension----Does not fit lowered suspensions or
|R 1250 GS||Does NOT fit low suspension models. Does NOT fit HP Model
- Safe support for the machine on all surfaces.
- Compensates for the leaning angle of the motorcycle.
- Surface area increased by more than 100%.
- 8 mm (0.31")- thick Dural aluminum.
- With external machined teeth for easy fold out.
- Rustproof anodized black.
- Rust protection for the original stand plate.
- Cut-out for original foot lined with vibration-absorbing foam rubber.
- CNC machined.
- Easy to fit.
- Made in Germany.
Note: This side stand plate does not fit the low version.
There will be a low version available bot it's not available yet. You will find a link to the low version under the Related Products tab above. You may place an order for shipment as soon as it's available and you'll also have the option to request that we notify you when the part is available
Note: Does not fit 2017 R1200 GS LC Rally Edition
Note: Please see the Related Products tab above for the optional Spike Set. The spikes not only offer additional grip with the ground, they also add some height which can reduce the amount of lean angle.
R1200 GS LC Rallye 2017 Fitment Notes:
BMW changed the sidestand for R1200 GS LC Rallye edition in the middle of 2017 production year.
The 1st half of production requires 43920002 please see diagram below to verify fitment.
R1250 GS Fitment notes:
For the HP model, please order 43920002
For the Low Suspension model, please order 27380700
The 2nd half of production requires this sidestand you are currently viewing please see diagram below to verify fitment.
This item fits the following:
- R1200 GS-LC (2013 - 2016)
- R1200 GS-LC (2017 - on)
- R1250 GS