More Views (Click on the images below to enlarge)
"Xtreme"Locking case for Zumo
This well-conceived case has a firm grip on the "Zumo 660": The lockable case deters thieves and gives the device a secure hold. The integrated sun visor prevents reflections and thus ensures that the screen is always very easy to read.
The GPS device is positioned inside the robust housing that's made of made of high-strength ABS material. The soft, vibration-absorbing inner lining prevents dents and other damage.
Connection to the vehicle is carried out either by means of the original Garmin bracket system or our unique MultiPod holder. The MultiPod allows adjustment down to the last millimeter in any direction, and is also pre-configured as a versatile holder for cameras, etc.
The 3 mm-thick "ExtremeProtection" case is warp resistant and withstands even violent impact. Exchangeable barrel locks made by reputed manufacturers are used. Every system is supplied with two keys.
- Very strong, solid attachment
- Integrated sun shield to make the display easier to read.
- Theft protection.
- Can be used in combination with our MultiPod or the original Garmin holder.
- 3 mm thick, fiber-reinforced ABS material.
- Can be painted if desired
- Replaceable barrel locks
- Vibration-absorbing inner lining that protects the case.
- Also works with the Becker Crocodile GPS.
- Available in silver
- Garmin Zumo 660/665