Micro Flooters, Bar Mounted
Part Number: 8500189-816
Any 7/8" to 1" bar
Our popular Micro Flooter lights are now available for easy mounting to nearly any engine protection bar! With these lights, we offer new possibilities for enhanced lighting and increased visibility.
Thanks to the nearly unlimited adjustment possibilities, these lights can be installed in any number of ideal locations to offer outstanding additional lighting, both to see and be seen. These lights are meant to supplement the low beam and offer outstanding lighting performance. When properly aimed, they lights will not blind oncoming traffic and ensure an impressive appearance and conspicuity in traffic.
• Very good auxiliary illumination with a wide beam projection
• Many tests have proven that these lights are among the best on the market
• Beam has a soft transition from dark to light
• Optimal illumination of the road’s edge
• Smallest approved auxiliary light (in EU)
• 55W H3 bulbs included
• Brackets attach to any round tubing from 22mm to 25.4mm
• Fully adjustable in all directions
• Lightweight, yet complex aluminum protective housings that minimize glare in all directions
• High quality attachment brackets made of machined aluminum
• Supplied as a complete kit consisting of two Micro Flooter lamps, laser cut and weight optimized lamp holders, adjustable clamping brackets and a universally adaptable electrical harness
Attaches to any round tubing from 22mm (7/8”) to 25.4mm (1”) in diameter.
This item fits the following BMW bike models:
Average Customer Rating: (Based on 3 reviews)
Already purchased this item? Write a customer review
|Instructions were vague and unclear at best. Maybe if i had a boxer engine, the pictures, wire colors and descriptions would have matched. One light quit working within 3 hours of installation. I wish I had bought original BMW, for the dollars I spent.|
|Seemingly complex to assemble and install, but actually fairly simple. The wiring harness fit nicely on my R1200R. Have not driven much at night, but in tunnels they make a big difference. And they are certainly visible to on coming traffic.|
|These are more affordable than most light of this calliber. Im still trying to get them adjusted right after about a month so I cant say to much about the brightnes. The were a little hard to put together with the little screws and washers in a most difficult to get to places. After I put a piece of duct tape on the back to hold them in and Gorilla glue on the washers, it was much easier to assemble. The wireing harness was not long enough for my application, even with the extention included. I put them on the creash bars right in front of the cilinder head as shown in the instructions and had to fabricate an extention 1and 1/2 feet to make it work. With all that being said I think they are nice lights and definately makes the bike more visable.|