Easy Park XL
Part Number: 1624660
Available for immediate delivery
This is the standard duty EasyPark, suitable for any bike having a center stand and weighing 700 Lbs or less. The EasyPark allows you to easily move your bike while parked on the center stand. This is especially useful for placing your bike in the corner of the garage when it’s not being ridden. When it’s time to ride though, it also makes getting your bike pointed out the door easier. This is a high quality, heavy duty tool made of galvanized steel. It has heavy duty locking casters and is made to last a lifetime.
Check out these features:
• Allows easy maneuvering of the parked motorcycle
• The motorcycle can be rotated 360 degrees while parked in one spot
• Allows the motorcycle to be moved in any angle
• The motorcycle can be placed out of the way to gain space in your garage
• Optimal for winter storage
• The wide base has plenty of room for the center stand deployment arm
• Rated to support up to 700 Lbs
• 880 Lb version also available (See Related Products Tab)
• Made of 9mm thick galvanized steel plate
• Four ball bearing, twin-casters. Easy on the floor surface and rotate 360 degrees
• All four casters lock
• Slip resistant rubber mat on the top surface
• Adjustable ground clearance
• Made in Germany
Please Note: The EasyPark requires that your bike either has a center stand or, if your bike is not outfitted with a center stand, that you also have a work shop type stand, such as the Wunderlich C lifter or S lifter.
If you are interested in an EasyPark but your bike does not have a center stand, check out one of the links under the Related Products tab to find the appropriate stand for your bike.
Part number 5524036 is for the R1200 C and R1200 CL
Part number 5524037 is for the R1100 S
Part number 5524051 is for the F800R, F800S, F800ST, K1200R, K1200R Sport and K1300R without a factory or aftermarket center stand.
Tip: To prevent the center stand from retracting when moving the bike on the EasyPark, place a strap from the center stand to a forward part on the bike, such as the exhaust. This will lock the center stand and keep it from folding up by accident.
Average Customer Rating: (Based on 2 reviews)
Already purchased this item? Write a customer review
|Product works as advertised. Makes it very easy to maneuver my R1200RT in a tight area. Only caution I would make is insure the surface you are rolling the bike on is smooth with no small impediments in the path of any of the rollers. When moving the bike forward you must use caution and have a good grip on the machine, as it will roll forward off the stand if the EASY PARK stops suddenly. If this happens, you are left with your own strength and position to hold the bike up.|
|Very well made heavy duty device. Easy to use and makes it possible to move motorcycles sideeways on a level surfact which increases the available storage area. Only complaint is that it is very pricey for what it is.|