Würth Aluminum Epoxy Stick
A two-part repair compound, designed for repairs in minutes. The quick way to repair broken or cracked valve covers or other aluminum components and get you (or a buddy) back on the road.
• Saves time - hardens in less than 10 minutes, full properties within 1 hour.
• Simple to use - cut off and knead required amount of product
• Hardens under water - e.g. a defective radiator does not have to be emptied first.
• Does not shrink.
• High resistance to temperature and chemicals.
Hardens in only 10 minutes, after which it can be drilled, filed, sanded and a thread can be cut. Also for repairing, binding, protecting and stabilizing almost all basic materials, such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, wood and ceramics.
- For all professional and hobby applications
There are no reviews for this product