Sintered Clutch Plate
Part Number: 8510033
Not currently in stock.
This clutch ensures a reliable transition of power from engine to gearbox. The original clutch tends to start smoking and smelling when used in hard conditions, for instance when having to start uphill when fully loaded. This new clutch is almost indestructible and will not smoke even on tough, long uphill drives when use of the clutch is necessary. Developed under the toughest off-road desert conditions as well as extreme winter temperatures of -20° C. Initially concepted for desert and sport, but found to be very useful for whenever clutch reliability is of importance. Recommended not just for long distance adventurers but also for touring riders with passenger and luggage.
• Carrier plate made of hardened precision cut stainless steel material
• 2 high quality sintered material friction discs riveted to carrier plate
• Special heat resistant rivets
• Very strong center piece for secure connection to output shaft.
• Developed for extreme loads
• Tested and tried worldwide
• For road and sport use
• Durable and reliable
For the R80 GS, R100 GS and the R100 R
This item fits the following BMW bike models:
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first customer to rate this product.
Write a customer review