Remus Stainless Header
If you truly want to save weight and achieve an optimum
performance curve, you can go far with the header
• Performance gain nearly over the entire rpm range and much higher peak performance (a performance enhancement of up to 14 HP and 10 NM can be achieved with a free-flowing sport exhaust system plus the PerformanceController)
• Low weight as it has no catalytic converter or balance pipe.
• Strong sound (approx. 5 dB more).
• Optimized exhaust gas flow.
• With provision to bolt the oxygen sensor in (no modifications of vehicle).
• Easy to install.
• Extremely strong system from satin-finish V4A stainless steel.
• Matched to original, Remus and Wunderlich silencers, but other aftermarket silencers fit as well.
• On the 2010 and later version, the header is designed such that the original exhaust flap valve is retained
Because the performance-reducing catalytic converter is removed, the vehicle can also be driven with "leaded" fuel.
For all R1200 GS and Adventure models.
Please Note: NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA.
Sorry, but we cannot ship this part to California! No exceptions!
This item fits the following:
- R1200 GSA (2005 - 2013)
- R1200 GS (2004 - 2012)