Sportego Bar Conversion Kit
Part Number: 8601414-1419
Imagine an S1000 RR that allows itself to be thrown into corners like a 600 and also offers optimal riding pleasure on curvy backroads.
We have the answer: Exclusively developed for the S1000 RR we have developed a strong, race quality upper fork clamp with technical innovation never before seen.
• Designed to accept a tapered handlebar (29 mm diameter). This guarantees maximum stability for even more precise steering and optimal shock absorbsion. (vibration/bumps)
• Chassis improvement due to 4-point clamping of the fork tubes and aircraft quality aluminum. (AL 7075 T6)
• Complexly machined in multiple dimensions
• Extremely warp resistant: Before the clamp will bend even 1mm, the handlebar will have bent 90mm!
• M6 threaded attachment points for navigator, trip tracker Radar detector, etc.
• Includes the part needed to raise the upper fairing by 35.., whereby the upper body becomes further protected and the helmet is further removed from the wind stream
•Easy installation: Replace the upper fork clamp, attach the controls to the new handlebar, replace the original brake line, bleed the brakes, done.
• BMW Emblem is included **
• Tested and approved by TÜV
• Fits all model years of the S1000 RR
• Made in Germany
** Legal note: Only the BMW emblem is an Original BMW part. The remaining parts supplied are a product of Wunderlich GmbH.
We highly recommend installing our Wunderlich Brake Fluid Reservoir in conjunction with our Sportego handlebar conversion. You can find it under the related products tab.
Important installation notes:
• Handlebar not included, sold separately: Available in three color choices.
• If your bike does NOT have ABS, you will also need to order a brake line set, part number 8161029.
Both are available under the related items tab.
This item fits the following BMW bike models:
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first customer to rate this product.
Write a customer review