OptiMate 4 Dual Desulf Charger
Part Number: 6100004
Available for immediate delivery
OptiMate 4: The new benchmark – A truly unique diagnostic battery optimizer for 12V lead-acid batteries (sealed maintenance-free, gel, or filler caps) up to 50Ah.
Like all OptiMate models before it, the microprocessor controlled OptiMate 4 can save neglected batteries, but the OptiMate 4 is even more effective, with a new dual-stage RECOVERY + TURBO RECOVERY desulfating action. For neglected deep-discharged batteries the RECOVERY mode engages automatically, while the TURBO RECOVERY mode engages for more severely neglected batteries
**. Like all other OptiMates, the OptiMate 4 then charges the battery, verifies that the battery is as fully charged as its basic state of health allows, and then checks for & detects dead battery cells.
Now OptiMate 4 also has the following new features :-
• Maximum output current increased to 0,8A without increasing energy consumption
• 48 hour time limit on stages up to the first of the cyclic tests for battery drain to avoid wasting time and energy on batteries with a shorted-out cell
• 19 possible LED indications displayed on 10 LEDs on the stunning new control panel
• 5 possible results of the cyclic hourly tests for power drain /retention are displayed on a combination of green, yellow & red TEST LEDs
• IP64 weatherproof sealed enclosure with built-in mounting option (replaceable if damaged for example by over-tightening a fixing screw)
• New cable bushings avoid insulation stress in ultra-cold temperatures
• New SAE weatherproof connections.
But, the most important attribute of the OptiMate 4, as with all OptiMates, is the safe, optimal maintenance of your battery during long term storage, achieved by its gentle maintenance cycle which automatically allows the battery to rest for 30 minutes of each hour of the maintenance cycle while it remains connected.
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first customer to rate this product.
Write a customer review