Engine Protection Bars, Black
Our sporty engine protection bar concept combines maximum protection with low weight. Due to its component geometry, the engine, in particular the water pump, the clutch and alternator, as well as their housing covers, are optimally and reliably protected. In addition to the comprehensive protective effect, we have attached great importance to clearance from the ground and inclination in the context of development and construction. The two-part engine protection bar fits snugly and, thanks to its compact design, gains additional stability and rigidity - and this with a minimized component weight at the same time. The brackets for the right and left side are each screwed to three selected mounting points. The moments and forces that occur in the event of a fall or tipping over are thus distributed over three points on each side of the vehicle. This reduces the load peaks. It is easy to assemble and does not need to be dismantled for maintenance work.
- Perfect protection for engine and aggregates
- Maximum protection combined with minimum component weight
- No impairment of the ground clearance
- As high as possible freedom of inclination
- Reduction of occurring forces / moments by dividing them to three mounting points on each side of the vehicle
- Maintenance work possible without dismantling the bracket
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- Easy and quick installation thanks to precise manufacturing
- Delivery including mounting material
- Material: High-quality steel, precisely shaped on CNC tube bending machines and neatly welded, black powder-coated
- Pipe diameter of the main pipes: 25 mm
Your Wunderlich advantage:
- Wunderlich product.
- Small series.
- Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design.
- Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany