Wunderlich Ergo Rider & Passenger Seat Set
The perfect upgrade for the passenger seat of your K 1600 GT. The original seat has an unfavorable design that puts strain on the coccyx. Additionally, the width puts uncomfortable pressure on the inside of the upper thigh. This results in many riders adopting an unrelaxed posture and developing tension. We replace the structure of the original seat with our own intensively developed foam core with an overhauled contour and innovative gel insert. In the process, we've kept both the original seat shell as well as the original seat heating..
- Unbeaten, optimum seat comfort thanks to innovative gel insert
- The seat height matches the series seat
- Retention of the original seat heating
- With heating and gel layer
- Improved concave profile (recess in middle of seat)
- Relieves the coccyx and optimizes weight distribution across the entire seat
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness
- Made in Germany
- You can return your original seat to us and receive a core charge refund. (additional details below)
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- ERGO Seats for the GT are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an ERGO seat from us
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of course acceptable.
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties are not included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the customer.
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.
Returned Seat Cores
- Must be in "good, undamaged and unmodified condition" - they will be reused for another Wunderlich Seat
- The seat core cannot have any cracks or other material defects
- The latching area must be free of any damage
- Heated seats must have a heated seat core returned
- Cannont be "re-covered" or had any material/fabric work done - the additional staple hole make the core unusable by Wunderlich standards
- All stipulations in the Product Description above for returned cores must also followed
If these standards are not met, unfortunately your seat core will be rejected and you will not receive your core refund or be compensated in any way for shipping costs.