Relief for the knees, joints and feet. The trousers no longer fold in the hollow of the knee, pressure is taken off the joints and the feet can find a comfortable position on the broad supporting surface. This can be made even more pleasant with the optional rubber inserts. This set enables the feet to migrate up to 25 mm (about 1 inch) lower down, creating a relaxed and comfortable sitting position.
Finished from high-strength lightweight aluminum, the footrest stands up to all possible strains. As these footpegs replace the originals without an intermediate lowering bracket, cornering clearance is not reduced despite the effective lowering of 25 mm. The hardware needed to lower the foot controls is included so that shift and brake levers remain within easy reach, making riding a real pleasure.
Sold as a complete set for left and right.
• 25 mm (1'') lower than the original footrests.
• Wide, comfortable and secure foot support.
• Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
• Soft, vibration-reducing rubber pads optionally available (see under the related products)
• Touring pleasure without fatigue.
• Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
• Complete set with installation kit.
|R1200 GS Adventure||2005||2007||-2006|