Description Instructions Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core, which comes with an integrated carbon seat heating element, support the ergonomically beneficial, natural back posture. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat to match the seat.
Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Heated Seats
- Rider Standard
- Rider Low
- Rider Tall
- 40th Yellow
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via sophisticated construction. The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in a noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Additionally, Wunderlich's incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another distinctive trademark. The seats offer ideal grip even when wet, reliable control during accelerated riding, and especially when braking. With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking and sliding forward are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the stoplights are now a distant memory.
Important: Wunderlich seats use high quality foam, which does cause the seat to obtain peak temperature more slowly.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimized weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Carbon seat heating insert for optimum heat distribution
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat core: High-strength seat core of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Handcrafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
PLEASE NOTE: The wiring for the heated seat connector does not plug directly to the OEM BMW heated seat wiring. The Wunderlich Heated Seats connect directly to the battery and have a separate on/off switch.
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment for Rider Seat Standard Height
|R1200 GS Adventure||2014||2018||Approx. 20 mm lower|
|R1250 GS Adventure||2018||+||Approx. 20 mm lower|
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment for Rider Seat Low Version
|R1200 GS Adventure||2014||2018||Approx. 50 mm lower|
|R1250 GS Adventure||2018||+||Approx. 50 mm lower|
|R1200 GS||2013||2018||Approx. 30 mm lower|
|R1250 GS||2018||+||Approx. 30 mm lower|
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment for Rider Seat Tall Version
|R1200 GS Adventure||2014||2018||Approx. 5 mm higher|
|R1250 GS Adventure||2018||+||Approx. 5 mm higher, Not with original seat heating|
|R1200 GS||2013||2018||Approx. 25 mm higher|
|R1250 GS||2018||+||Approx. 25 mm higher, Not with original seat heating|
Write a review
4.75/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
John Fulton (CA) | February 10th, 2023
This is a very well made seat. The stitching is strong and the seat helps you sit in the most comfortable posture. The heat button doesn’t click off. You have to pull it out, which is difficult with gloves on. Also the install is very simple, but the directions are not great. Find a YouTube video and you can install it in no time.
Malcolm Goodrich | July 25th, 2022
The seat is an improvement on the stock seat. The instructions for installation are "basic" but watch the Missenden Flyer install on YouTube for comprehensive instructions. Typical great Wunderlich customer service!
Glenn MacDonald | June 20th, 2021
Seat is firm. Only been able to get a couple hour ride in since installing. So far so good.
Show All Reviews
Related & RecommendedProducts
BMW R1200 GS
2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018
BMW R1200 GS Adventure
2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018
BMW R1250 GS
2019 · 2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023
BMW R1250 GS Adventure
2019 · 2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023 · 2024