Many of the new bikes are outfitted with a flapper valve in the exhaust system. The flapper valve is a device that is intended to reduce noise emissions and it is also claimed that torque output is increased but our testing has shown that this is not necessarily the case. By installing our flapper eliminator, the valve is removed and the motor can breathe freely in all RPM ranges. Exhaust sound is increased but not to obnoxious levels. The engine will benefit from full performance potential throughout the entire RPM range, as with the sound. This part is intended for sport use only.
• BMW R 1200 GS (from 2010 to 2012)
• BMW R 1200 GS Adventure (from 2010 to 2013)
• BMW R 1200 R (from 2011 to 2014)
• BMW R 1200 RT (from 2010 to 2013)
• BMW R nine T (from 2014 to 2016. Does not fit 2017)
|R nineT||2014||2016||-08/2016 (Euro 3)|