Active Comfort Ergo Passenger Seat
The Active Comfort Sport-ERGO passenger seat delivers improved
seat comfort and a better hold thanks
to the non-slip upholstery.
Upon decelerating, more force is transmitted into the
seat, which provides relief for all your muscles. This seat features the same improvements in terms of the non slip covering material and striking styling as the standard and tall rider's seat.
NOTE: Passenger seat fits both the R and RR but the Rider's Seats differ between the models. Related products shows riders seats for both R and RR, please be sure to check fitment if clicking on Related Product seat.
- Strain relief for the coccyx (tailbone) and optimized weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alacantra piping.
- Seat built on the original seat pan.
- Stylishly stepped "cut" seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability
- Made in Germany.
+ $350.00 Refundable S1000 RR/R Passenger Seat Core Charge
Important ordering information: Rider and passenger seats are
sold separately. While the passenger seat is the same, the rider seat differs between the R and RR models.
The ERGO seats and original BMW are completely interchangeable because our seats are built on an Original BMW seat pan. The fact that we use an Original BMW seat pan also means the following:
- You can return your original passenger seat to us and receive a core charge refund of $350.00
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- ERGO Seats are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an ERGO seat from us
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of course acceptable.
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties are not included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the customer.
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.
Returned Seat Cores
- Must be in "good, undamaged and unmodified condition" - they will be reused for another Wunderlich Seat
- The seat core cannot have any cracks or other material defects
- The latching area must be free of any damage
- Heated seats must have a heated seat core returned
- Cannont be "re-covered" or had any material/fabric work done - the additional staple hole make the core unusable by Wunderlich standards
- All stipulations in the Product Description above for returned cores must also followed
If these standards are not met, unfortunately your seat core will be rejected and you will not receive your core refund or be compensated in any way for shipping costs.