Life insurance for the exposed and damage-prone cylinder head covers! The goal was to create a strong and robust guard, offering outstanding protection but with an elegant, unobtrusive appearance. This could not be achieved to our standards by simply forming a single piece of aluminum. The result of extensive testing and design led to this intricate two piece design, where the impact point is protected by a 10 mm thick piece of machined billet aluminum, supported by an intricately shaped piece of 3 mm thick hard anodized aluminum, which also protects the valve cover.
• Protection from impacts, falls and slides
• No more grinding of holes in cover.
• Protects the cylinder head cover from moving and destroying the bolt threads in the cylinder (cover attachment to head is "floating", without protection it could move at impact).
• Load is spread over many points via flexible 3M rubber bumpers.
• No bolts etc at the front impact area.
• Thick billet, replaceable slide pad on each side.
• 3 major double strength attachment points.
• Hard anodized aircraft-spec aluminum alloy.
• Spark plugs can be reached without dismantling.
• Easy to fit.
The original plastic protectors usually shatter at minor incidents or simply fold back, we recommend fitting these protectors as a preventive measure.
Sold as a complete set for the left and right side.