Wunderlich Rucksack with Hydration
The perfect combination - our Move sports tank bag and the ergonomic drinking system for the wanderlust traveler.
Drink, drink, drink - that's the motto not just for all endurance
athletes but for riders too. Our combination of a drinking system
sports backpack lets you quench your thirst simply and comfortably while
on the go, without stopping or losing time. Comes with a volume of two liters for racking up lots of thirst-free miles on your motorbike,
while hiking or whatever physical activity you choose. The drinking
system is PVC-free, safe for
food and taste-neutral. It consists of a resistant pouch that can be
filled by tap or by bottle. A flexible drinking hose supplies the user.
The hose is fitted with a bite valve for drinking which opens when you
press on it with your teeth for easy, hands-free hydration delivery.
The backpack is especially light but still robust. This is down to the honeycomb fabric that pairs low weight with good tear resistance thanks to its honeycomb structure, but also looks fantastic at the same time. The backpack is also tailored close to the body and ergonomically, the shoulder and hip supports extend out to a comfortable width while being cushioned and fitted with adjustable straps. This also means it sits brilliantly over your motorcycle jacket.
The facts about the backpack:
- Available in blue or black
- Wide, comfortable and adjustable carry straps
- Adjustable hip strap for a good, flutter-free, secure hold
- Large zipper can be used even when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic, ventilated back for high wearing comfort
- Light but robust material: Polyester 420d & Ripstop
- Measurements approx. W 25 x H 47 x D 9.5 cm
- Practical carry loop
The facts about the drinking system:
- Universal use
- Volume: 2 liters
- Flexible hose with bite valve
- All components easy to clean
- Practical eyelets for hanging
- Large closure for simple filling and emptying
- Light but robust material: food-safe PEVA & TPU
- Measurements approx. W 17.5 x H 39 cm
- Bladder can also be individually replaced if required (item no. 20862100)