The new generation of ERGO Seats: Well-thought through at every step of the design, with many innovative solutions. The original seat suffers from an unfavorable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad pelvic position. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care with no expense spared. This standard height version is similar in height to the original seat but because of the firmer foam that does not compress as much as the original, you will be sitting higher on the bike.
• Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
• Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimized weight distribution across the whole seat.
• Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
• Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
• Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
• Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with "Alcantara" suede seams.
• Strong "RoburC" seat pan of our own construction.
• Classy recessed "cut" seams.
• Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
• Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
• Original height adjustment retained.
• Made in Germany.
In order for you to achieve the perfect seating position, we also offer a "low" seat height alongside the "regular" series version. The low version ensures the rider is positioned securely and gives you the feeling you are actually sitting in rather than on the machine.
Please Note: Passenger seat sold separately. You will find the passenger seat under the Related Products tab.