Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Seat
- Rider - Regular
- Rider - Tall (+20mm)
More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
- Strain relief for the coccyx (tailbone) and optimized weight distribution across the entire seat
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping
- Seats are built on the original seat pan
- Stylishly stepped cut seams
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris)
- Made in Germany
+ $350.00 Refundable S1000 RR/R AKTIVKOMFORT Seat Core Charge
The AKTIVKOMFORT seats and original BMW are completely interchangeable because our seats are built on an Original BMW seat pan. The fact that we use an Original BMW seat pan also means the following:
- You can return your original passenger seat to us and receive a core charge refund of $350.00
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- AKTIVKOMFORT Seats are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an AKTIVKOMFORT seat from us
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of course acceptable.
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties
are not included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.
Returned Seat Cores
- Must be in "good, undamaged and unmodified condition" - they will be reused for another Wunderlich Seat
- The seat core cannot have any cracks or other material defects
- The latching area must be free of any damage
- Heated seats must have a heated seat core returned
- Cannont be "re-covered" or had any material/fabric work done - the additional staple hole make the core unusable by Wunderlich standards
- All stipulations in the Product Description above for returned cores must also followed
If these standards are not met, unfortunately your seat core will be rejected and you will not receive your core refund or be compensated in any way for shipping costs.