The original RT seat suffers from an unfavorable shape which places undue strain on the tailbone, and most riders tend to slide forward on the seat. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique non-slip fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
The high level of demand has prompted us to make new seat pans for the R 1100/1150 RT. In this way we can provide a very good-value price for a rider and passenger seat set.
• Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
• Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimized weight distribution across the whole seat.
• Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
• Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
• Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.
• Complete set of rider and passenger seat
• Lightweight, yet strong and rigid seat pan
Relaxation and increased comfort for your passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. This means that you passenger can also enjoy long-lasting comfort while touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support (particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and enjoyable touring. The progressive foam core and the relief of tailbone strains put an end to any complaints.
Please Note: We no longer offer other versions of this seat. Only the low seat set is now available.