Ergo Seat, Tall
The new generation of ERGO Seats: Well-thought through at every step of the
design, with many innovative solutions. Wunderlich offers three version
of the seats for the XR see related products.
The original seat suffers from an unfavorable form which places undue
strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to
adopt a bad pelvic position. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a
unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area
- High seat height is about 2.5cm or almost 1" taller than the stock seat on your bike
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimized weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Classy recessed cut seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Made in Germany.
Relaxation for the passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. As a
passenger, this means that you too can enjoy long-lasting comfort while
touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support
(particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and
enjoyable touring. The progressive foam core and the relief of tailbone
strains put an end to any complaints.
+ $350.00 Refundable S1000 XR Seat Core Charge
Important ordering information:
The ERGO seats and original BMW are completely
interchangeable because our seats are built on an Original BMW seat pan.
The fact that we use an Original BMW seat pan also means the following:
- You can return your original seat to us and receive a core charge refund of $350.00. (additional details below)
- The seat that you receive may be built on a used seat pan and may show some signs of wear.
- ERGO Seats are hand made in small quantities, so occasionally we may be out of stock.
- The high version (+2.5cm) is particularly comfortable for large riders thanks to a larger knee angle
- If you ordered a seat with heating, you have to send us an original seat with heating as well- otherwise we will reject the seat.
- We will only issue credit for a returned core to customers who have purchased an ERGO seat from us
- We will refund the deposit if the returned seat pan (plastic underside) is in good, undamaged and unmodified condition. Normal wear and tear is of
- We reserve the right to reject returned seats for quality reasons (of seat pan only).
- Postage and return postage, customs duty or any other fees or duties are not
included in the exchange refund and have to be paid by the customer.
- If your old seat pan is rejected by us we will not pay return shipment costs.