An ideally shaped extension for the K1600 GT/GTL fairing that drastically increases touring comfort and at the same time, protects the riders legs and feet from wind, cold and wetness. Cold airstreams and turbulences originating from beneath the fairing are effectively suppressed.
Extensive testing has shown that the dimensions of these deflectors are optimal for the K1600. The shape of the deflectors exactly follow the contours of the fairing, making the extensions a true enhancement of the K bikes design.
When riding in hot conditions, the deflectors can folded back allowing the wind to flow towards you. Now you will be ready to take on the longest tours, in all sorts of conditions in greater comfort. Your K1600 will now offer the protection and comfort of a supertourer, while still retaining the agility and sportiness of the K1600.
• Made of 6mm thick, scratch and break resistant Lexan material.
• Available in either clear or tinted versions.
• Supplied with instructions and all necessary mounting hardware
• No drilling or modifications required. Easy to install
• Tested and approved by the German safety authority TÜV
• Approximately 22-1/2" long and 2" - 3" wide