Maximum Comfort and protection for the GS. The original screen is not bad, but has its limitations, especially at higher riding speeds. This screen has been designed to lean more towards the rider to achieve the best possible rider protection. This is the ultimate screen for high speed, comfortable cruising:
• Reduced load on head, upper body and shoulders.
• 515 mm/20.3" high compared to original 365 mm/14.4" (GS) and 460mm/18.1" (Adventure). Also, it's much wider at the base.
• 6 mm (~1/4") thick screen material. Special manufacturing process allows screen to be used without heavy strengthening brackets.
• ScreenSave Vario included for additional adjustment range. Now the best position for virtually any rider and preference can be found.
• Easy to fit and adjust.
• Adjustment as before, but more effective results.
• Equalizes the negative pressure and reduces turbulence and buffeting
• Designed especially with the GS style in mind, the screen looks like part of the bike.
• Tough and clear fuel resistant Lexan material
• Available in "Clear" or in grey "Smoked" tinted versions.
All in all, this screen offers the best possible protection forth rider, with the help of the additional adjustment offered by the ScreenSave Vario adjuster (included). Any rider can find a good angle and position for any riding style required.
For R 1200 GS + Adventure
|R1200 GS Adventure||2008||2009||The external plastic disks and the aluminium sleeves of the GS are required for mounting on the Adventure. The top mounting bracket is removed.|
|R1200 GS Adventure||2010||2013||The external plastic disks and the aluminium sleeves of the GS are required for mounting on the Adventure. The top mounting bracket is removed.|