Ohlins - S46 Rear Shock
Fits: G310 GS 2018-2019
The STX46 Street Performance Line is based on our popular STX46 DR1
shock absorber and developed for naked sports bikes and street
performance bikes. It features a large 46mm main piston and an internal
gas reservoir within the main body of the shock.
With adjustable damping you can change the behavior of the shock to
suit your taste and even fit a hydraulic spring pre loader to change the
stance of the bike. This is the perfect choice for the naked sports
bike, or as well call it: Street Performance Line.
- Monotube shock absorber
- Ohlins well proven design
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression
- A range of spring rates available
- Maintenance possibilities
- Optional hydraulic spring pre loader
- Length 314mm
- Stroke 61mm
- Spring 61095-49
- Ohlins quality and performance
- Ohlins finishes and design, developed with racing experience
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression in one adjustment
- Custom built to your specifications
- Completely rebuildable and serviceable
- Maintenance free pivot bearings
- Made in Sweden, assembled in USA
Ohlins Shock Absorber Type S46PR1C1:
- S: Single Tube Design
- 36: Piston diameter: 46 mm
- P: Shock absorber with external "piggy back" reservoir.
- R1: Adjustable rebound damping Adjuster wheel or slot above the eye end or on the reservoir
- C1: Adjustable compression dampening. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir
The Ohlins modular construction system makes it possible to completely
disassemble the shock for routine servicing and repairs. Should
servicing become necessary, you will have like new performance restored
and for this reason, the shock will certainly last for the lifetime of
Important ordering information:
When you order Ohlins suspension
from Wunderlich America, you will not be receiving an off the shelf
product. Each shock absorber will be especially built just for you by Ohlins factory trained technicians, based on the information that you
provide. The Ohlins modular construction system and the world-wide
cooperation between Ohlins and Wunderlich make this possible.
Answering all of the questions above will allow us to select the proper
components in assembling your shock absorber. If needed, You will be
able to provide additional information in the comments section later on
in the checkout process.
Please enter your body weight without gear and specify Pounds or Kilograms.