Important ordering information: When you order Öhlins suspension from Wunderlich America, you will not be receiving an off the shelf product. Each shock absorber will be especially built just for you by Öhlins factory trained technicians, based on the information that you provide. The Öhlins modular construction system and the world-wide cooperation between Öhlins and Wunderlich make this possible.
Answering all of the questions above will allow us to select the proper components in assembling your shock absorber. If needed, You will be able to provide additional information in the comments section later on in the checkout process.
Please enter your body weight without gear and specify Pounds or Kilograms.
Öhlins Shock Absorber Type S46 DR1S K1200 LT 2004 - 2008
This rear shock is optimized for the 2004 -2008 K1200 LT model. Please be sure that you are ordering the correct shock for your model year! Within this shock absorber lies a sensational feature: The damper is a single tube design with a 46 mm piston. This monotube high pressure gas type shock absorber with an integral gas reservoir in the main body is loaded with performance. Unlike other shocks that do not have an exterior reservoir, this is not a standard emulsion type shock absorber.
There is simply no comparison between the Öhlins suspension and the stock suspension. The radical improvement will be immediately noticeable and your BMW will become the ultimate fun machine.
The wide range, step-less preload adjustment combined with widely adjustable rebound damping allow Any rider to find the ideal settings for all loads and road conditions.
• Öhlins quality and performance
• Öhlins finishes and design, developed with racing experience
• Single tube damper with 46 mm diameter, Teflon guided piston
• Heavy duty spring: Designed for the LT
• Adjustable rebound damping and compression in one adjustment
• Remote hydraulic spring preload adjustment
• Custom built to your specifications
• 30 click damping adjustment
• Completely rebuildable and serviceable
• Maintenance free pivot bearings
• Made in Sweden, assembled in USA
The Öhlins modular construction system makes it possible to completely disassemble the shock for routine servicing and repairs. Should servicing become necessary, you will have like new performance restored and for this reason, the shock will certainly last for the lifetime of the motorcycle.
- This item fits the following:
- K1200 LT (2004 - 2008)