Wunderlich Handlebar Muffs, Black
Don’t let cold weather stop you from putting miles on your bike!
Heated grips, if present, only warms the palms of the hands. The best protection for cold hands is reliable heat insulation and the avoidance or exclusion of convection. The best means for this are well-thought-out, constructed, high-quality handlebar muffs. Our handlebar muffs are designed for universal usage on many motorcycles. They consist of water-repellent, dirt-proof, high-quality CORDURA® fabric, slip on the left and right end of the handlebar, and are also equipped with a cuff that attaches to the mirror arm via an adhesive band and zipper, therefore ensuring a tight seal. The grips in the muffs can also be closed tight thanks to an elastic cord with an integrated stopper.
Our handlebar muffs also come with a cushioned molded insert on the inside. This feature ensures that the muffs retain their shape at high speeds and in the subsequent high wind pressures, thereby creating a solid, protected space that provides thermal insulation and ensures the safe, unhindered use of the instruments and levers with your hands. The molded insert is especially helpful and advantageous if you don’t have any hand protectors mounted. We’ve incorporated a generously sized UV-stable PVC transparent window around the switcher units for the instruments that allow you to use them safely and reliably. Our generously sized muffs are fitted with reflective elements and also fit over aftermarket hand protectors.
The functional, high-quality design of our handlebar muffs has nothing in common with the simple, conventional solutions found on the market. They are constructed using extensive knowledge and are exclusively manufactured from high-quality materials. Specially developed motorcycle handlebar muffs for all vehicles equipped with and without hand protectors guarantee great riding fun – even at the lowest temperatures.
- No more cold hands while riding a motorbike, in spite of minus temperatures!
- Warm hands provide more excellent passive safety while riding during the cold season
- The molded insert always ensures safe operation of the brake, clutch, and instruments.
- Transparent window on the switcher units for safe, reliable operation
- Elasticated sealing closure on the grips
- Special cuff for the mirror arms
- If the mirror is integrated into the fairing and therefore not attached to the handlebar, the cuff can be securely hidden under a zip
- Reflective elements for more excellent safety
- Fits all motorcycles (with and without hand protectors)
- Water-repellent and dirt-proof
- Quick and easy mounting
- Material: CORDURA®, robust and abrasion-resistant
- Width: approx. 30 cm (handlebar)
- Length: approx. 38 cm (arm length)
- Wunderlich premium product
- Produced in small batches
- Integrated and functional design
- Made in Europe