Description Reviews Bike Fitment
Wunderlich engine protection »EXTREME« (Euro5) - black
The functional design and constructive integration of our »EXTREME« engine protection protects the engine and the manifold. It molds itself so tightly to the aggregate that not only is the frontal area of attack minimized, but the ground and lean angle freedom remain almost entirely unchanged. The form of this protection avoids unpleasant levering or jamming of the vehicle over terrain, no matter whether from branches, scree or rocks. Openings ensure that water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again. Typically Wunderlich, the team have made sure that you have good, unrestricted access during maintenance works: For example, an opening has been included for unhindered drainage of the engine oil. The aluminum engine protection is corrosion-resistant and the generated forces and vibrations are absorbed by impact-decoupling attachment elements. We manufacture the »EXTREME« engine protection using the challenging and advanced hydroforming manufacturing process. This allows us to realize complex component forms and geometries (especially asymmetrical ones, in which we can achieve lower weight and simultaneously realize high component rigidity and mechanical stability through optimization of the material thickness. The result is a resistant, weight and form-optimized engine protection unit that molds so tightly and organically to the aggregate that the design principle of "form follows function" becomes self-evident. It comes in black powder-coated. Our »EXTREME« engine protection is Made in Germany.
- Maximum protection for engine, manifold and front silencer
- Optimum constructive integration and functional design
- Low-profile organic product design or shape that only offers a small area of attack, that avoids unpleasant levering or hooking of the bike over terrain
- Ground and lean angle freedom remain almost entirely unchanged
- Water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again
- Good, unrestricted access during maintenance works
- Externally generated forces are intercepted by impact-decoupling attachment elements and vibrations are absorbed
- Manufactured in the hydroforming process, with maximum protection thanks to the optimization of the material thickness and component form, this enables high component rigidity and mechanical stability at a significantly reduced weight
- Secure attachment
- Additional carrier for complete impact decoupling between protector and engine housing
Material: High-strength aluminum, precision manufactured in the hydroforming process with integrated impact-absorbing attachment elements
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment
|R850 GS Adventure
||2019||+||Please note: Does Not work in conjunction with fender extender 27810200.|
Write a review
BMW F850 GS Adventure
2019 · 2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023