Description Reviews Accessories Bike Fitment
Wunderlich Extreme Side Case Set
Available in: Black or Aluminum
Whether for a trip on the highway, to the North Cape or through the desert: these sturdy, light and stylish aluminum EXTREME cases will take you through thick and thin! Attaching it to the carrier is easy thanks to the quick-release system. They are absolutely dust proof and waterproof thanks to their special sealing system. The consistent use of only high-quality materials ensures the longevity of our “EXTREME” luggage system. The processed 1.5 mm aluminum sheet with stabilizing beads (weight-optimized, yet robust), the stainless steel fittings, the replaceable all-round protection on all corners and the protective caps for the locks contribute to this.
Thanks to the additional lashing eyes on the lid, additional items of luggage - such as our Rack Pack bags - can be securely strapped on. The suitcase lids are equipped with practical luggage nets on the inside as standard, for everything that needs to be within easy reach on the go: rain gear, tools or a first-aid kit.
After opening both hinge locks at the front and back, the lid can be completely removed and the cases can be easily loaded from above. If only one of the two locks is opened, the second lock acts as a hinge. The lid can be placed forwards or backwards and is held in place by a safety rope.
The version made of untreated aluminum is something for purists who appreciate the materials and appearance of the original, untreated and robust material.
Function and product features
- EXTREME suitcase set regular, which is 80 mm wider overall (40 mm wider on each side than the slimline version #13600-200) and offers an impressive 90 liters of storage volume
- High-quality, robust suitcase set in an adventure look – pure aluminum
- Top loader: Easy to load from above
- Lids can be opened either to the front or back or removed completely
- Closure system made of stainless steel including a subtle embossed Wunderlich brand logo
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to a special seal
- Lashing eyes on the lid for additional luggage
- Interchangeable corner protection made of impact-resistant plastic
- A pair of locking cylinders are required per suitcase
- Locking cylinders are protected against dirt, dust and moisture by removable rubber cover caps
- Keyed alike locking cylinders – please order separately
- So that you only need one key for your luggage system, we offer keyed alike locking cylinders. You need a few locking cylinders per suitcase/top case. Please order the desired number of locking cylinders for your cases/top cases:
- #30167-500 A pair of locking cylinders (e.g. for a top case)
- #30167-501 Two pairs of locking cylinders (e.g. for the suitcase set)
- #30167-502 Three pairs of locking cylinders (for suitcase set and top case)
- Matching EXTREME pannier rack
- #13600-000 EXTREME pannier rack for the BMW R 1300 GS
- Material: Aluminum, high-strength, pure/untreated, carefully and precisely processed, Fittings - fasteners, screws and rivets - made of stainless steel
- Dimensions: Case 440 x 280 x 390 mm (width x depth x height) (17.32 x 8.18 x 15.35 in)Material thickness 1.5 mm (.059 in)
- Vehicle width with Wunderlich pannier rack approx. 106 cm (41.73 in)
- Volume: 45 liters (both)
- Color: Black or Aluminum
- Wonderful product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Elegant design. Functional and integrated.
- Exclusive by Wunderlich
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
Write a review
Related & RecommendedProducts
BMW R1300 GS