Lucas Floating Brake Rotor, Front
The innovative design of the TRW Lucas Floating System (FS) is a key component in resolving brake problems and improving brake performance. The fully floating brake rotors optimize heat dissipation and prevent brake judder from being caused by distortion.
These brake rotors represent a huge upgrade and improvement over the solidly mounted or semi floating original equipment rotors. The rotors are suitable for both ABS and Non-ABS models
- Fully floating design eliminates and prevents brake judder
- High-strength steel alloy to standard 35 HRC, hardened and tempered
- Outstanding silhouette produced by high-performance laser cutting
- Extremely low wear rate in spite of its high braking performance
- Brake pads are constantly deglazed without a high level of wear
- The design facilitates a uniform rise and fall in temperature
- The RAC disc ensures a stable pressure point
- Designed to use sintered metal, carbon or organic brake pads
- The brake disc is also suitable for use in all categories of motor sport
- Made in Germany
Always install new brake pads when replacing your brake rotors!