Wunderlich DRYBAG - Side Case Top Bag
In 2021 we are adding a new family member to the ELEPHANT series: the DRYBAG series. All bags of the ELEPHANT DRYBAG series are distinguished by a reduced, puristic design and their watertight packaging. They are UV-stable, robustly constructed, made with high-strength fabric, abrasion-resistant, and durable.
These precise fitting suitcase bags ELEPHANT DRYBAG can be placed on the side cases. This makes them the ideal companion on the extended tour. They are precisely manufactured and equipped with a convenient and secure system for fastening. This allows assembly on cases equipped with eyelets, such as our "EXTREME" case, the original aluminum case of the Adventure, and our proven luggage racks for the original Vario plastic cases, which we developed especially for the GS models. The cases can also be opened and closed with the top pockets attached. The undersides are designed to protect the paint and are non-slip so that chafe marks are avoided. The generous volume of 18 liters can be expanded by another 8 liters to 26 liters using the pull-outs. The pull-out takes place via a surrounding zip.
The base of the top pocket is equipped with a circumferential, dimensionally stable insert, with a large mesh pocket in the lid for everything that should be at reach while on the go. It is securely closed with a zipper. The dimensionally stable suitcase bags offer secure hold and protection for luggage, and they do not flap even at high speeds. Therefore, they do not cause any speed-related fluttering noises, mainly due to no additional waterproof hood required for riding in the rain. In addition, they serve as comfortable armrests for the front passenger.
The fine weave of the CORDURA® 500 used underlines the puristic appearance of the new series. A durable TPU thermoplastic polyurethane) layer is laminated on the interior of this high-quality fabric to ensure waterproofing and dimensional stability. All seams and doublings are effectively fused watertight. The zippers are waterproof, dust-proof, and are very user-friendly.
On the top, the DRYBAGs are closed with an additional integrated end cap, which is manufactured in the same way as the tank bag itself. The protective cap also covers the top of the bags and the zippers. This construction ensures absolute water-tightness. The protective cap has a versatile mounting system based on the military MOLLE system, consisting of specially arranged oval openings. Here additional accessory bags can be integrated into easy-to-use loops.
- Ideal for an extended tour
- Comfortable, easy-grip handle
- Waterproof and dust-proof zippers
- Seams and doublings fused watertight
- Practical and ergonomically shaped zipper
- Non-bleaching fabric is UV-stable equipped
- With easily accessible, functional storage space
- The cases can also be opened and closed with the top pockets attached
- Waterproof CORDURA® 500, with an additional permanent TPU coating on the interior
- Adaptable volume - can be pulled out (18 to 26 liters) thanks to the all-round zip
- Versatile mounting system based on the military MOLLE system for accessory bags on the top of the end cap
- Perfect hold and protection for luggage - no fluttering at high speeds
- Precise fitting, stable insert for optimal dimensional stability
- Undersides are designed to be paint-friendly and non-slip
- New, puristic shape and design with high recognition value
- Waterproof, high strength, robust, wear-resistant, durable
- Mesh pocket in the lid equipped with a zipper
- Reliable hold even at the highest speeds
- Low dead weight
Suitable for all common cases
- OEM aluminum cases of the Adventure
- Cases that are equipped with eyelets
- Wunderlich luggage holders for the original Vario plastic cases
- Wunderlich EXTREME cases
- Color: Black exterior
- Material: CORDURA® 500
- High-strength and abrasion-proof
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) - Coated on the inside
- Seams and doublings welded watertight
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Length: 44 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 21 cm (with extension 28 cm)
- Volume: 18 liters (with pull-out 26 liters)