Rear view mirrors are only useful if you can see in them something useful (such as traffic). In many cases what you see is your own shoulders, especially if wearing a warm winter jacket.
Over the years there have been various methods to overcome this nuisance - ours is to move the mirrors outwards and slightly forward. A simple, very effective but still nice looking solution! The precision machined extension pieces are nicely integrated into the design of the bike and allow much better visibility to the rear and increased safety for the rider.
• CNC machined high quality aluminum alloy.
• Available in anodized black or silver color.
• Easy, simple and fast fitting of extension to bike and mirrors.
• Suitable for original or aftermarket mirrors.
• Relocates mirror 1-1/2 inch out and 1 inch forward.
Sold as a complete set of two brackets for left and right side mirror.