Adjustable Gear Lever
This adjustable gear shift lever is a vast improvement compared to the vulnerable, simple and impractical original one. The "CleverLever" can be adjusted for length, and together with the height adjustment allows any rider to find the best set up, whatever size boots are used. Missing gears because of bad shifts (and possible damage) are things of the past as the lever features a roller bearing tip for smooth shifting action.
To reduce the chance of damage in case of a fall, especially when off-road riding, the CleverLever offers double protection: An included, strong safety wire prevents branches getting wedged behind the lever (could cause the gear shaft to bend), and the spring loaded tip will fold back. This could again prevent damage to the gear shaft or breakage of the lever, which could cause serious disruption to any journey, not to speak of the cost of repairs...
- Stepless length adjustment.
- Smooth gear change due to roller bearing mounted tip.
- Spring loaded folding tip.
- Safety wire prevents branches getting wedged behind lever.
- Precision cut serration with improved clamping ensures lever can be attached securely (even when shafts tip is slightly worn).
- Lightweight but strong construction.
The CleverLever is beautifully machined of solid, drop forged high quality 7075 T6 aluminum alloy and has a hard wearing silver anodized surface finish.
Please Note: The adjustment screws must be installed with a medium thread locking fluid to prevent them from loosening. We offer this product under the Related Products.