Luggage Rack Bag
Used as one component of the extensive Wunderlich luggage system or by itself, the Wunderlich luggage rack bag makes good use of the luggage rack. The attachment system is solid and designed to withstand the abuse of any road conditions. The bag has an interior reinforcement so that it keeps its shape and a large top opening for easy access to the contents. This bag fits the standard luggage rack and its appearance fits well with the other bags available.
The 100% off-road capable bag features:
- 6 liters volume.
- Reinforced walls (keeps shape even when empty).
- Strong and secure water/dust resistant zippers.
- Reflective strip.
- Water resistant material which is strong, tough and does not bleach.
- Blue lining makes it easier to find things inside the bag, nothing "disappears" between stitching.
- Same design style as the Wunderlich tank and seat bags.
The new Wunderlich line of rear seat bags were designed (and successfully tested) to withstand even the roughest road conditions when fully loaded. The bag is very easily fitted; simply pull the bag over the luggage rack at the back and secure it with straps at the front.