Ohlins - S46 Rear Shock
The STX46 Street Performance Line is based on our popular STX46 DR1 shock absorber and developed for naked sports bikes and street performance bikes. It features a large 46mm main piston and an internal gas reservoir within the main body of the shock.
With adjustable damping you can change the behavior of the shock to suit your taste and even fit a hydraulic spring pre loader to change the stance of the bike. This is the perfect choice for the naked sports bike, or as well call it: Street Performance Line.Specs
- Monotube shock absorber
- Ohlins well proven design
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression
- A range of spring rates available
- Maintenance possibilities
- Optional hydraulic spring pre loader
- Length 302mm
- Stroke 51mm
- Spring 61091-54(Y)
- Ohlins quality and performance
- Ohlins finishes and design, developed with racing experience
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression in one adjustment
- Custom built to your specifications
- Completely rebuildable and serviceable
- Maintenance free pivot bearings
- Made in Sweden, assembled in USA
Ohlins Shock Absorber Type S46PR1C1:
- S: Single Tube Design
- 36: Piston diameter: 46 mm
- P: Shock absorber with external "piggy back" reservoir.
- R1: Adjustable rebound damping Adjuster wheel or slot above the eye end or on the reservoir
- C1: Adjustable compression dampening. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir
The Ohlins modular construction system makes it possible to completely disassemble the shock for routine servicing and repairs. Should servicing become necessary, you will have like new performance restored and for this reason, the shock will certainly last for the lifetime of the motorcycle.
Answering all of the questions above will allow us to select the proper components in assembling your shock absorber. If needed, You will be able to provide additional information in the comments section later on in the checkout process.
Please enter your body weight without gear and specify Pounds or Kilograms.