Hand Guard Extender Set
Available in: Black, Tinted, or Clear
Dimensions: 10" width and 6" high
PLEASE NOTE: R nineT fitment is only for the 40th Anniversary (Bubblebee) Edition.
Cold, clammy or wet hands are unpleasant, just like stone impacts, road dirt of any kind or insects splatters at high speed. With our hand protector extension, we have significantly enlarged the protective zone of the original protectors, in height as well as width, and we've also extended it outwards on the side around the hand and up to the end of the handlebar. You can't get any more protection, but you should definitely have this level of protection. These measures have allowed us to decidedly improve protective efficiency. We have equipped the upper edge with a water-deflecting collar that extends outwards; it guides spray water outwards and lets it flow off the sides. The transparent design is functional and attractive.
The instruments can't be safely operated with cold, clammy and wet hands and gloves. If your gloves are wet, the convection of the travel wind leeches even more heat. This can cause light cramps that prevent relaxed riding. Safe riding is only possible when you feel good enough to feel relaxed too. That's why the extensions to our hand protectors not only protect against the wind, weather and mechanical influences, but also provide greater passive safety!
- Reduces the risk of injuries
- Provides greater comfort and safety
- Protects your hands and your gloves
- Maximum protecting during everyday use
- Highly durable, scratch and shatter-resistant
- Ensures that the instruments can be properly operated
- Rounded, perfectly finished edges with water-bearing properties
- Protects the hands from the cold, moisture, wetness, dirt, stone impacts and insects
- High resistance to wind and weather, thermally stable, outstanding flexibility at low temperatures, chemically stable
- Perfect hold thanks to form-fitting assembly and reliable screw connection
- No technical registration required
- Complete set for right and left
- Easy, quick installation
- Material: Acrylic, transparent
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Precision crafted
- Thermally stable
- Chemically stable
- Includes assembly components
- Wunderlich premium product
- Functional and integrated design
- Produced in small batches
- Hand crafted
- Made in Europe
PLEASE NOTE: Fitment for the R nineT Urban G/S is only for 40th Anniversary (Bubblebee) Edition.