Lucas Sintered Brake Pads, Front
TRW Lucas brake components are one of the leading brands sold in Germany and they are well known for offering the finest quality parts backed by solid engineering and the most up to date manufacturing technologies.
TRW Lucas brake pads have been tested and approved for unrestricted use by the German transportation authority and you can be confident that these are the finest brake pads available.
These are the "SV" sintered Metal pads that are designed to offer excellent braking performance and a very good life span.
For optimal performance, when installing sintered pads on the front of your bike TRW Lucas recommends that you also install sintered pads in the rear so that the braking performance will be properly matched.
- A top-quality German product with excellent braking performance.
- All metal Sinter composition pad material
- Heat resistant up to 400° C (752° F)
- Recommended by leading trade journals for many years.
- The KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) code on the back plate guarantees that the component has been tested and approved
- Superb wet braking performance.
- Good disc compatibility - can be used with all steel discs.
This set is for one caliper. If your bike has two front disks, please order two sets!
Important Information: Please refer to the Applications tab above to ensure that these pads are correct for your bike! These pads are for early version Brembo Calipers.
Please note the following details:
Look at the brake calipers on your bike to determine which version you have.
- If the Calipers are marked BREMBO on the outside, Then these are the correct pads.
- If the Calipers are marked BMW on the outside then these are not the correct pads! In that case, look on the inboard side of the caliper, closest to the wheel and see if it's stamped BREMBO or TOKICO.
- BREMBO - Part Number 7874134
- TOKICO - Part Number 7873920