Lucas Floating Brake Rotor, Front
Comparable to BMW part number 34 11 2 310 483 and 34 11 2 310 484
When the front brake rotor has reached or exceeded the minimum thickness or if the pads wore out completely resulting in metal to metal contact, the rotors must be replaced.
We are pleased to offer you these very high quality replacement brake rotors from TRW Lucas. TRW Lucas brake components are one of the leading brands sold in Germany and they are well known for offering the finest quality parts backed by solid engineering and the most up to date manufacturing technologies.
TRW Lucas brake rotors have been tested and approved for unrestricted use by the German transportation authority and you can be confident that this part meets or exceeds original BMW specifications. This brake rotor is an excellent alternative to the more expensive original BMW part and in fact, it's a nice upgrade in braking performance and long term reliability.
- Tested and approved by the strict German TÜV
- Up to 30% longer lasting than the original equipment part
- Made of high quality hardened and heat treated steel
- Special finish grinding process minimizes pad vibration and improves bedding in of pads
- Run-out tolerance does not exceed 1/100mm
- Floating design with stainless steel center hub and top quality hardware
- Materials used and surface treatment minimize the chances of rust
- Made in Germany
Always install new brake pads when replacing your brake rotors!