This clutch is a high quality alternative to the original BMW part, made in Germany by TRW lucas. The lining material is a mixture of organic materials with a high metallic content. Because of the ideal composition, the clutch engages smoothly, without chatter, and hooks up to offer maximum power transfer in all conditions.
• Because of the smooth engagement characteristics, ideal for touring.
• No break-in period necessary
• Designed for extreme applications
• Long lasting and reliable
• Carrier made of hardened steel
• Carrier plate cut with hydro-jet technology
• Hardened splines
• Assembled with special expansion rivets
• Made in Germany
Important Note: When replacing your clutch, it's not enough to just replace the disk! It is imperative that you also replace the pressure plates and the diaphragm spring.
It's just as important to renew your clutch fluid! This is important so that the clutch actuation has full movement. Failure to perform these tasks may result in premature failure, wasted effort and money.
Fits K1200 LT, K1200RS 1997-2003 + K1200GT to 2005
Comparable to 21 21 7 670 455