Oil Cooler Guard
The oil cooler of the K1600 GT, GTL, Bagger and Grand America is well positioned for the onrushing air stream, unfortunately, the result of this is that anything carried by this stream finds its way into the cooler. Stones, insects and grime fill up the delicate fins of the cooler and cannot be removed without extensive labor, and usually the cooler fins bend and never look the same again.
This cooler guard uses a finely meshed grill that ensures the cooling properties remain unaffected. The size of the opening between the wires is 5mm square (3/16") and the grill is precision welded to the steel fame at several points. The entire assembly is powder coated and it will resist chips and remain in great conditions for many thousands of miles.
- Optimal protection with a well styled appearance
- Effective at protecting the oil cooler from damage
- Rigid, powder coated steel frame with welded steel screen, fits perfectly
- Anti vibration mounting points
- No modifications of any kind are needed to install
- Easy installation, attaches to existing mounting points
- Complete with all needed hardware and detailed instructions