Oil Filter OC91D1
For K75, K100, K1100 and K1200 RS, LT and GT up to 2004
Oil filters from MAHLE reliably keep debris out of the lubrication circuit
and thereby maintain both oil quality and the performance and efficiency of the engine.
MAHLE oil filters feature a heavy duty, deep-drawn sheet steel housing that's powder-coated for quicker release of the filter.
OC91D1 includes oil drain plug seal and cover o-ring.
Advantages of MAHLE oil filters
- Cold start strength given by a stable filter material pleat geometry
- Reliable separation of contaminated and filtered oil through high quality sealing materials and connections
- Load peaks up to 20 bar are compensated by the high pressure resistance of the housing
- Internal pressure relief valve insures oil supply at all times, even with thick oil at low temperatures or heavily contaminated filter element.
- Return valve prevents the draining of the filter when the engine when the engine starts and ensures rapid oil supply
When changing the oil filter, you'll also need a filter wrench. If you don't already have one, we can help you with that too. We have two versions to choose from. Additionally, you may wish to install a magnetic oil drain plug. Tip:
Always change your drain plug seal when performing an oil change!
11 00 2 300 053