Hexa T Silver
Done with the hollow, ragged wheel hub. This part covers up the large hole of the final drive of the new generation bikes. Both ends of the hub tunnel are covered and make the whole assembly look much nicer and cleaner.
The covers have a precision machined turbine-like pattern that gives it a flowing, dynamic appearance. The covers use a clever expanding "O"-ring clamping method, and to ensure no bolts or threads spoil the appearance on the outside, we have added a special tool that hooks into the holes for easy and safe fitting.
- Covers both ends of the hub tunnel with a turbine design.
- Improves appearance of hub.
- Same temperature conditions as original.
- CNC turned/milled from solid aluminum.
- Secure expanding "O"-ring clamping method
- Easy to fit, includes special fitting tool and two Boxer emblems.
- Anodized silver or titanium matching the colors of swingarm/hub (or alloy rim).