Ergo Standard Seat, Active Comfort
The new generation of ERGO Seats: Well-thought through
at every step of the design, with many innovative
solutions. The original seat suffers from an unfavorable
shape which places undue strain on the tailbone, and
the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad
pelvic position. To counter this we use a foam core with
completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed
with great care and at no small expense. This seat is roughly
the same height as the standard R1200 GS seat, but far
superior in terms of shape, support and materials. It is about an inch lower
than the stock R1200 GS Adventure seat.
- Distinctly shaped (concave) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimized weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with "Alcantara" suede seams.
- Strong "RoburC" seat pan of our own construction.
- Protected document compartment underneath rider seat.
- Classy recessed "cut" seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.
NOTE: This is the Rider seat only. The passenger seat is sold separately. To order a passenger seat, please see the link under the Related Products tab.
Please Note: Exceptions to model/year fitment
||-||2013||Approximately 20 mm lower than standard seat.|