H&B Lock-it Side Carrier
Silver Powder Coated
This luggage mounting system will meet all your needs: it can handle a substantial load, even on the roughest terrain. It is well suited for long-distance touring and has a flawless appearance. If you no longer need it, you can remove the whole assembly quickly and with minimal effort due to the incorporated quick connect fasteners. Attachment brackets are permanently attached to several points on the bike and the pannier brackets in turn attach to those mounting points with high quality "Dzus" type, quarter turn fasteners. An allen wrench is all that's needed to remove the mounts in a matter of minutes, when the mounts are not needed. Need to quickly get ready for a ride with your side cases? Not an issue: The mounts are quickly attached!
- Multiple strapping points and extra cross-bracing
- Additional reinforcement for better load distribution.
- Weight-optimized round and oval tube construction.
- Solid double-walled construction (tube within tube).
- Tough, powder coated surface gives a classy touch.
- Fittings made with real-world use in mind: (NC-turned) aluminum and rustproof screws.
- With quick-lock connections for easy carrier fitting and removal.
- "MOTORRAD" magazine test winner.
- Easy to fit.
- Strong fixing point for strapping onto trailer, truck bed etc.
- Made in Germany.
This case mount set fits the R1200 GS Adventure.
Case Choices: Because of the high exhaust of R1200 GS, the left side mount is positioned further outward than the right side. As a result, if using same sized cases, (Gobi cases or a matched set of Xplorer cases for example) the left side case will protrude further outward than the right side. Therefore you might consider ordering a 30 liter left Xplorer case and a 40 liter right Xplorer case to achieve a more symmetrical appearance.