Ohlins - TTX Series Front Shock
Answering all of the questions above will allow us to select the proper components in assembling your shock absorber. If needed, You will be able to provide additional information in the comments section later on in the checkout process.
Please enter your body weight without gear and specify Pounds or Kilograms.
Ohlins TTX series Front Shock Absorber Type T36PR1C1 for the R1200 GS-LC Adventure
The TTX-technology, proven in MotoGP and WSB is now available for the R1200 GS models. These are the newly developed shock absorbers that are used in the Mechatronics system, available here in this manually adjustable version. If your bike does not have ESA but you want the latest in Ohlins technology, look no further.
The TTX36 shock absorber was developed as a Dual Sport application for the BMW R1200 GS models. The TTX36 front shock absorber was introduced in 2012 and it has a 36mm piston. Designed for BMW, the Ohlins TTX36 and TTX39 shock absorbers can give you superior Ohlins performance.
- Ohlins quality and performance
- Ohlins finishes and design, developed with racing experience
- 36 mm diameter, Teflon guided piston
- Adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustments
- Stepless preload adjustment
- Custom built to your specifications
- Completely rebuildable and serviceable
- Maintenance free pivot bearings
- Made in Sweden, assembled in USA
The Ohlins modular construction system makes it possible to completely disassemble the shock for routine servicing and repairs. Should servicing become necessary, you will have like new performance restored and for this reason, the shock will certainly last for the lifetime of the motorcycle.