Lucas Floating RAC Brake Rotor, Front
The innovative design of the TRW Lucas Floating System (FS) is a key component in resolving brake problems and improving brake performance. The fully floating brake rotors optimize heat dissipation and prevent brake judder from being caused by distortion.
These brake rotors represent a huge upgrade and improvement over the solidly mounted or semi floating original equipment rotors. The rotors are suitable for both ABS and Non-ABS models
- Fully floating design eliminates and prevents brake judder
- High-strength steel alloy to standard 35 HRC, hardened and tempered
- Outstanding silhouette produced by high-performance laser cutting
- Extremely low wear rate in spite of its high braking performance
- Brake pads are constantly deglazed without a high level of wear
- The design facilitates a uniform rise and fall in temperature
- The RAC disc ensures a stable pressure point
- Designed to use sintered metal, carbon or organic brake pads
- The brake disc is also suitable for use in all categories of motor sport
- Made in Germany
TRW Lucas is the market leader in Europe and the number one in Germany for aftermarket motorcycle brake components. TRW is certified according to ISO 9001 and also ISO/TS 16949, the latest quality standard within the international automotive industry so you can be assured of top quality!
Left and right are the same. Order a quantity of two to replace both front rotors.
Always install new brake pads and bolts when replacing your brake rotors!
Important Installation Note: If your bike is a 2008 or later model you must also order the fitting kit which you will find under the Related Products. One fitting kit per brake rotor is required. 2007 and earlier models do not require the fitting kit.
Be sure to put some thread locking fluid on the bolts when replacing your brake rotors. See the Related Products for that as well.