Extreme Skid Plate
Fits the R1200 GS LC + Adventure LC
Three part protection with replaceable individual elements. This allows you to disassemble and replace individual parts, if ever necessary. Thanks to the triple construction, we were able to design a complex total protection system.
Shock absorbing base plate: in contrast to the original engine protector, the Extreme skid plate is attached to a solid, stable base plate. It is connected to the engine by strong rubber mounts, which can absorb impacts and recover to their original shape.
Damage to the threaded holes in the motor housing is prevented and the base plate will not bend permanently (in contrast to the original, which is rigidly attached.)
- Raised at the front and three-dimensionally angled, preventing snagging the undercarriage of your bike.
- Raised header pipe protection.
- Extended at the rear to protect the collector.
- No reduction of ground clearance, compared to the original.
- Additional support frame for complete shock isolation between the protector and the motor housing.
- Made from 4mm thick, strong aluminum.
- Slim design despite complete protection.
- Nearly indestructible due to the three-dimensional construction.
- No modification at the motorcycle necessary. Easy mounting.
- All maintenance work possible without removal.
- Comes with inspection hole for oil change service.
- Complete mounting kit included.
- Made in Germany.
This engine protector has already proven its ability on the tracks around Agadir and in many other races as well as in many other extreme tests.