Description Instructions Reviews Bike Fitment
Wunderlich Luggage Rails for Original Vario Cases
It’s a well-known fact that you can never have enough luggage on a tourer. That’s why lots of motorcyclists transport additional soft luggage such as bags, rolls, tent, etc. on the side cases. We’ve developed these brilliant luggage rails for this purpose. They mount on the original brackets for the Vario cases simply and securely without having to drill the cases. With the mounted luggage rails, even with luggage attached the cases can of course also be opened no problem and the volumes adjusted. The luggage can be tied down securely thanks to the practical lashing rings.
- Luggage rail for the original BMW Vario cases
- Set for right and left
- Simple mounting on the case carrier
- No drilling of the case required, so no leaks
- No impairment of the functions of the case even with luggage attached
- Light, high-stability stainless steel, so no aluminium dust on the luggage
- Perfect for soft luggage such as rolls and bags
- Four lashing rings per rail for perfect luggage hold
- Firm, wobble-free positioning
- Includes complete fitting set
- Made in Germany
Write a review
4/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Michael Stedman (Arizona) | September 10th, 2023
Quality product from Wunderlich, which has been my previous experience as well. These were pricey, but didn't want to mess with a cheaper product not of the same quality. However, given the price, I expected MUCH BETTER installation instructions. Of course, got it figured out, like we all do, but why? Bottom line: solid but pricey product with poor installation instructions.
David | October 24th, 2022
Bought due to wanting to be able to add on dry bags, instructions say to Velcro along with a couple bolts not sure about Velcro plus mine came with only one side of the Velcro tape so had to buy my own. After installing they seem loose and not very sturdy hence using Velcro not sure does anything for it. For the price of this item would have thought it would be better but time will tell when i try them out soon.
BMW R1200 GS
2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018
BMW R1250 GS
2019 · 2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023